As the Branch Manager of the Arizona offices of Waddell & Reed, Dustin Langehennig works closely with Travis Johanson, the Complex Manager, to develop a team of financial advisors.
As a delegate of the Complex Manager, some of his day-to-day activities include:
- Selection and licensing of financial advisors to one of two Waddell & Reed platforms
- Coaching financial advisors as they seek to build efficient, unique and growing practices.
- Removing roadblocks that impede financial advisor success.
- Executing frontline supervision, identifying and addressing supervisory issues as needed.
- Guiding financial advisors in developing succession strategies as they plan for their own retirement.
- Encouraging financial advisors to maintain a balanced approach to business and personal goals.
Dustin moved to Scottsdale, Arizona from Wichita, Kansas. He completed his undergraduate work at Wichita State University with a degree in finance. Before coming to Waddell & Reed, Dustin worked in banking at Bank of America for two years before joining Waddell & Reed June 2014. With encouragement from his family, Dustin decided to pursue his passion for finance and helping others pursue their financial freedom. In his free time, Dustin is an avid golfer and sports fanatic. Dustin also enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife Michelle and their two sons, Madden and Rory.
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any other entities referenced herein. 07/18