As the Complex Manager overseeing the Arizona-Utah offices of Waddell & Reed, Travis Johanson works to develop a team of field leaders, financial advisors and office staff. Some of his day-to-day activities include:
- Selection and licensing of field leaders and financial advisors to one of two Waddell & Reed platforms.
- Coaching financial advisors as they seek to build efficient, unique and growing practices.
- Removing roadblocks that impede field leader and financial advisor success.
- Executing frontline supervision, identifying and addressing supervisory issues as needed.
- Guiding financial advisors in developing succession strategies as they plan for their own retirement.
- Encouraging financial advisors to maintain a balanced approach to business and personal goals.
Travis has been with Waddell & Reed since Summer of 2010 and has consistently shown a love and eagerness for growth and prosperity for advisors and clients both.